Sunday, July 7, 2013

Tiny Dancer

I'm excited to share some of the first images of my newest project, "Tiny Dancer." For a while now I've wanted to do a project about dance, the dancer, and particularly ballet. I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that every time I see a tutu or ballet shoes I'm secretly thinking (is it too late for me to be a ballerina?) There are lots of reasons why this topic drew my attention. The dancer is known for confidence, grace, beauty, and strength. While outwardly their beauty is undeniable, the thing that really draws me in is what it took for that person to get where they are today. The years, sacrifice, practice, training, discipline, and passion that went into making him/her the athlete that they have become.


I have great respect for these young dancers and athletes that work so hard to reach their dreams. While I'm sure many of them have a lot of natural born talent, typically they don't reach their goals with out a hell of a lot of hard work. Extremely Inspirational


No comments:

Post a Comment